A LITTLE ABOUT ME
Executive leader known for his ability to recruit and inspire talent to record breaking results. He is a visionary who can quickly gain alignment in an organization to focus and deliver on aggressive goals. His extensive experience helps him evaluate and to create strategic initiatives to leverage market conditions to maximize profits.
35 Years Industry Experience
Current: President of Polaris Home Loans, LLC
10 Years: President Carrington Mortgage Services 20 Years: EVP Citi Consumer Finance
River City Mortgage
- Opened 8 licensed locations across country in less than 12 months
- Tripled loan volume
- Increase licensing from 14 states to 32 states.
- All time high margins and net profits
- Hired key leadership to stand up Compliance, Legal, Operations, IT and Finance Functions
- Added key counter party relationships
Carrington Mortgage Services
- Carrington's full-service mortgage lending business with wholesale, retail and centralized sales and operations, as well as its high-touch specialty servicing businesses experienced unprecedented growth and operational results under Ray's leadership
- As President of Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC, Ray Brousseau was responsible for overseeing all aspects of Carrington's lending and servicing businesses, from origination through fulfillment, for the fast-growing enterprise.
- Ray launched a national organization with 176 service centers in 45 states that was tasked with servicing more than $10 billion of distressed consumer loans.
- 2006 through 2010, Ray served as Executive Vice President of the Western division for CitiFinancial, and was responsible for more than 500 locations and 2,000 employees